Saturday, August 29, 2009

We're so Proud of Kayla







It's been three weeks since Ms. Kayla started Kindergarten. And a very surprising three weeks at that. My mom, awesome as she is has agreed to watch Kenna & Konner every Thursday so that I can go work in Kayla's classroom. This is a experience that I would suggest to every parent. I absolutely love it. The first week I went I was a little apprehensive as to how KK would behave while I was there, But she was and is amazing. It's kinda like she turns into somebody else a little sweeter, A LOT QUIETER...and a lot less "OUT OF CONTROL." She goes into class sits on her mat criss cross apple sauce. Hands in her lap...Quite as a mouse. When the teacher takes roll she was to shy to say HERE! So the teacher and Kayla have an agreement as long as she smiles really big and raises her hand really high...She can wait till Kayla is ready to use her voice. (Although that might open a can of worms...LOL) It's really neat to see Kayla in class, she seems older just in three weeks. Friday they just had the first award ceremony and Kayla got Student of the Week. Kory and I were pleasantly surprised and very PROUD of our BIG/little Girl!

0 comments:

...and I couldn't ask for anything more!

...and I couldn't ask for anything more!
TOGETHER FOREVER