Saturday, August 23, 2008






Garver Nite at Angel Stadium! We had a BLAST! Although the Angels lost to the Twins (9-0) We had a great time. The Angels are Atom's favorite Baseball team...and while I didn't know how the girls would behave they did GREAT. We had the full AMERICAN favorite pastime experience...peanuts and cracker jacks. Kids even got a little something to take home. And while the fireworks scared the daylights out of Kenna...Atom, Kory, Kayla and I loved it. Thank you Auntie Sommer for the tickets...We had fun & That was just what the doctor ordered. And I think I found something else I could really enjoy. We love You!

1 comments:

Vincent Family said...

Wow - I can't believe the girls made it!! That is so great!! We are taking Ian to his first game the end of Sept.!! We can't wait. I'm glad you guys had a good time =) Yea for family time!!

...and I couldn't ask for anything more!

...and I couldn't ask for anything more!
TOGETHER FOREVER