Saturday, August 2, 2008

Family Summer Fun






It's been a wonderful summer & a lot has been going on. Besides running a full time daycare...we've been kept busy by a lot of other things as well. My baby cousin got married. My brothers and sisters came down for that & a mini family reunion. ( we don't get to see them all that much! But we should! ) I miss them lots. Kayla has been doing gymnastics and loving every minute of it. Atom's playing basketball and really enjoys that. Kory has been working his little heart out. And Kenna & I are pretty much just in it for the ride...Literally! We love you all, see you soon and enjoy the rest of your summer.

1 comments:

Vincent Family said...

Ah!! Love the pictures!! I don't know how you do it all Tami!! Your amazing :)!!

...and I couldn't ask for anything more!

...and I couldn't ask for anything more!
TOGETHER FOREVER